How to Get the Most Out of Your NOAH Beta Account
Want to make sure you're getting the most out of your beta account? Check out these tips!
Sure, being a part of any beta program means you're one of the first people to get your hands on a new product or service. It's like being part of an elite club, which feels pretty good. But what's even better is being a part of a beta program that benefits you. So we've built the NOAH beta program accordingly because we want to ensure our beta testers have the best possible experience while also getting great benefits.
The NOAH app isn't just a fake playground for us to test new features; it's a product you can actually use now. So we wanted to review everything you can do to get the most out of your beta account.
- Send and receive bitcoin over the Lightning Network on NOAH for FREE: Lighting is the future of bitcoin, and with NOAH, you can be a part of it right now. Not just that — you get to participate in the most user-friendly way with Lightning Address. In our beta, you can already pick out your NOAH.me Lightning Address that you get to keep forever. No writing down and remembering long alphanumeric phrases. That's the stuff of the past. We're the stuff of the future.
- Buy Bitcoin with Moonpay: Another exciting feature in our beta is the ability to buy Bitcoin directly from the NOAH Wallet. We're partnering up with Moonpay so that you can buy BTC directly from the app with your debit or credit card. Moonpay is available in over 160 countries worldwide (for a list of non-supported countries, click here).
- Send and receive bitcoin on-chain from your account with only the network fees.
- Check your leaderboard position: The leaderboard is the ultimate way to show off your NOAH skills to the world. During the beta, you can check it as much as you want to see where you rank amongst other testers. And when we go live, you'll accrue points on the leaderboard for more activities like quests, learning about bitcoin, and using the app. A little competition goes a long way, and it'll pay off in the long run with exclusive perks as we launch the official app.
- Refer your friends: The more the merrier, right? In the beta program, you can invite your friends to join in on the fun and get rewarded for it in NOAH points. As discussed, NOAH points directly reflect your leaderboard position, but they'll mean a lot more in the future. You can stay up to date with our feature launches by following us on Twitter and signing up for our newsletter.
- Become a super referrer: Our lucky number is 21, so if you refer 21 people to the NOAH beta, you'll become a super referrer by the 17th of October 2022. What does that get you? You’ll become a founding member and be able to get your friends in the app. Plus more perks to come when we officially launch.
- Get badges: Badges are a great way to show off your NOAH accomplishments. During the beta, you can unlock them by referring friends, but as we expand, you'll be able to get badges for much, much more. In the future, badges will be like trophies that you can show off to other users, and some will come with great rewards.
Our beta is becoming increasingly popular daily, so don't hesitate to sign up and get started. And if you're already a part of it, take advantage of everything available to you. We want our beta testers to have the best possible experience, giving them the chance to try out all of our features. The higher up you get on the leaderboard, the faster you’ll get access to our beta.
Sign up for the NOAH beta today and call first dibs on a seat on the Ark!
Please be aware that:
- Cryptocurrencies are unregulated in the UK;
- Cryptocurrencies are not protected under Financial Ombudsman Service or Financial Services Compensation Scheme (FSCS);
- Profits may be subject to capital gains tax;
- The value of investments can go down as well as up